2 Course Program
A combination of Dental Business Owner Course and The Dental Business Manager
The Dental Business Owner Course
Whether you are a new practice owner or an established one, it is vital in today’s profession to have effective business strategies in place. For most dental practice owners, the aim of being in business is to grow and create greater profits. In this short course we will teach you four essential systems to scale your practice and expand the growth of your business. Join us to learn all the latest business skills and technology to assist you in growing your dental empire!
- Production: Achieving targets, budgets and managing by numbers.
- Patients: How to attract and retain your patients and offer them treatment that meets their needs.
- Processes: Implementation of tried and tested systems and processes to run your practice effortlessly.
- People: How to hire, train and retain the perfect team.
The Dental Business Manager
You are the key person of influence at the practice. Gain tools to build and sustain business success. Learn clear and practical solutions for immediate implementation in your practice.
Learn clear and practical solutions for immediate implementation in your practice.
In this workshop your team member will learn to:• Manage finances, budgets and KPIs
• Effectively manage and motivate staff
• Handle conflict
• Efficiently manage schedules and workloads
• Implement marketing campaigns
• Lead and develop a strong team
Course dates are as follows:
- October 3rd 2020 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm UTC+10 – Dental Business Owner Part 1
- October 10th 2020 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm UTC+10 – Dental Business Owner Part 2
- October 6th 2020 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm UTC+10 – Dental Business Manager Part 1
- October 7th 2020 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm UTC+10 – Dental Business Manager Part 2